Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Paleo Carrot salad! Make it. Eat it. Be happy!

Sometimes I'm tired and don't really want to cook! I know it's shocking cause every mother of three boys is over flowing with the time to cook three homemade meals a day!

And sometimes... Yes sometimes! I love chick-fil-a happy chicken and Jesus who could ask for more! If you're unfamiliar with Chick-fil-a I'm going to assume you aren't from the south and poor you you've never had their amazing carrot salad!



Yeah I read the ingredients and I was sad! So here's a pretty good alternative! This is easy and quick to put together and actually tastes better the next day ;)



Ingredients:

1 bag of grated carrots (be a better person then me and grate your own)
1 small can crushed pineapples - drained (check the label or be a better person then me and cut a pineapple
Juice of 1 lime
3 of those little boxes of golden raisins (or really how ever many you want! I love raisins so add some more!)

Directions:

Mix all that shit up in a bowl.
Done.
No really thats it!
Like I said though it tastes better the next day as the carrots suck up lime and pineapple juice... So throw it in a ziploc bag and put it in the fridge (or be a better person then me and use a nice glass container of which all ours are currently in storage :( )

Uploaded with Imgupr


No comments:

Post a Comment