Tuesday, December 2, 2014

December - A Re-introduction

I promise my posts will not be such personal rants as this will be. I like babies, babywearing, hippie stuff, homeschooling, crochet, and well general awesomeness. Those that know me know that the past 6 months have been a difficult time. In fact typing out "difficult time" doesn't seem to do it justice. Now. Now it is December. There's always been something about December that makes me want to stop and refocus my life; I guess I get that New Year's resolution bug earlier then most. This December it wasn't really optional though, this December it was time for a new slate. After attempting to get back to "my life" after Elias in June it took a long hard slap in the face to realize that just wasn't in the cards. So December is the month of change. It time to start over, move on, and be joyous. And yet again this starts with food and another Whole30. I have a couple things that I have been putting on the back burner for a long time that I am finally able to focus on. So in short: Let's get ready for 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment